Monday, October 12, 2009

If the shoe fits....

WOW folks...Its been a while, and I do apologize! Things got soooo busy here lately! I moved back home with my parents, took a trip to see Nate in Myrtle Beach, spent a week with Nathan and my family, celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday, and had two showers!! My head is spinning...not to mention finsishing up all the last minute stuff for the wedding! This past weekend I had a shower in Hawkinsville and one in Valdosta! They both were so nice and Nathan and I are so grateful to know such wonderful, caring people who want to help make our lives together a success! We have recieved such nice gifts and kind words as well as special prayers from so many of our dear friends and family! Thank you all so much! Since we talked last me and some of the bridesmaids have been busy shoe shopping!! Why do women like shoes so much you ask!?!?! Because the size is constant folks, and it seldom goes up! LOL The bridesmaids have been searching for the perfect shoe to go with their dresses, that came in this week I might add! We are all so excited, and had alot of fun searching for the right shoe! I will post some pics of our search and let you all decide on what shoe you like best! We tried alot of styles and colors, but finally found the right one!







8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the last two pics. Can't tell for sure if that is the same shoe. Looks like it. Love that strappy look. Gorgeous!!

Kelly & Nathan said...

I LOVE that one too!!!! : )Some of them were just for kicks and giggles...of course!

Isaacs Fan said...

Liked the last 2 also and i think it was the 4th one. (the brown one)
Happy Wedding Shopping!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ilove shoes #2 and #3. But whatever you all have chosen I know it will be lovely!!! Can't wait to see it all and share your big day! Love Ya!!!!!!!
Tammy

Kelly & Nathan said...

Thanks folks! We are getting so close to time!! Cant wait!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the white, strappy shoe, too. I never met a pretty shoe that I didn't like! I really need to go find that perfect outfit for this shindig! Better get to the mall soon! Simply can't wait until the wedding.

kanishk said...

Love that strappy look. Gorgeous!!
free internet jobs