Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Super close!! : )

WOW!! Never intended for these things to get so few and far between!! Things have been SUPER busy, but SUPER exciting! Mom and I have been busy finishing all the last minute things that have to be done! We've been making center pieces, ironing table cloths, chair covers, overlays, and sashes, making ribbon bouquets for the girls for rehearsal, fixing hospitality bags, and my personal favorite.... SHOPPING!! I decided to put my Grannie and Grandaddy to work on wedding favors and attaching match books to sparklers...which they did without complaining! They turned out nicely!! Thank you soooo much guys! In all the hustle and bustle I will admit I've been stressed, but have been very blessed to have WONDERFUL friends and family to push me through! You guys are the best and I wouldn't trade you for anything...well maybe a few of you! HA HA HA...joking, of course! God has surely blessed us beyond measure and Nathan and I are both grateful for his blessings! We are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us! I guess Ive rambled on enough! Hoping to get at least one more blog in before the big day...but don't hold me to it, there is still a ton to do!

3 comments:

IsaacsFan! said...

WOW!!!! ONLY 8 DAYS AWAY!
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!

IsaacsFan! said...

Wow! Only 1 day away now!!!!!
Wishing the best day ever tomorrow and that it will be perfect!!!!!!
God bless you both as you start your new journey together!
(oh, and please don't stop the blog after you're married) :)

kanishk said...

beautiful it was and broke we are!
free internet jobs