Friday, June 12, 2009

If Mamma aint happy...aint nobody happy!!!

This weekend I am spending time with my mom....gotta keep the old lady happy!! Just a joke mom, if you're reading this...you know you're where I get my good looks from!ha ha ha... We have a busy day planned today and another one tomorrow! This afternoon I will be registering at a place in Vidalia, Murphy's Monogram for Pete's Sake, and tomorrow I will be visiting a florist in Hawkinsville (Wild Flowers) as well as a couple of places Nathan and I need to register at there. We are hoping to catch up with Ms. Peggy while we are there! We have already placed our main registry at Smith's Hardware in Vidalia and another one at Target but I heard there are some cute places in Hawkinsville that are a must...I think they will be the perfect places to put the finishing touches on our registry. Then it is onto David's Bridal to find flower girl dresses and hopefully to a couple places to find something special for my bridesmaids! Im sure we will throw in a lot of laughter and a few meals...We Williams ladies like to eat : )...and laugh for that matter!! Are you guys as ready as I am to hear from Nathan on here??? Whew....Its his turn I think! Let's encourage him to blog a bit... You guys might get bored with the stuff I have to say ;) Come on Nate....Let's hear it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bring on the doodle!