Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding plans a la Hull boys....

Well hello again...I am tired today! The surprise visit with Nathan was wonderful this weekend but the drive home left us with 2 hours of sleep and I just can't get back into the groove of things!! I am hanging out with three of my favorite fellas tonight, Auggy, Caleb, and Blake and they are keeping Mindy and me entertained as usual! Auggy is 9, Blake is 14, and Caleb is 16. They have some "wonderful" ideas for our wedding and I decided I would share some of them with you all...Blake says the wedding song should be "Paradise City", while Caleb's vote is "Pour Some Sugar on Me"....ha ha ha! Auggy thinks the groomsmen whould wear pink and that the girls should carry purple roses! As a for the reception... Auggy says chicken wings, Caleb thinks pork rhines would be delicious, and Blake's exact response was "A big ole pile of beef jerkey." Mindy chimed in with Sushi...which sounds the best...yummy! Blake wants the grooms cake to be a cougar and Auggy agrees! One thing that all the boys ..and mindy, thanks mindy, agree on is that we should leave the reception on a John Deere lawn mower with a V-8 engine. WOW....No doubt this will be a wedding you don't want to miss!!....and if you were wondering Auggy volunteered to be "the groom." Ha ha ha...too cute : )


5 comments:

Lisa said...

ha! this is funny! i can't wait to see all this come together!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I miss those boys!!!

Kelly & Nathan said...

There is def never a dull moment with them around Kate! They miss you too!!

Pastor Shelisa Hull said...

Yup....that's my BOYS!!! Sounds just like 'em.

LOL!!

Love you guys. The Blog page looks AWESOME! WELL DONE!

Kelly & Nathan said...

Lisa did a great job!! More to come : )