Sunday, June 14, 2009

From Nathan

Hey everybody

Well I have had such an amazing time with Kelly planning the wedding, even though she has done a ton more than me. I still can't believe I am marrying such an awesome woman that loves me and supports me in everything that I do. This has been fun,and stressful all at the same time.... who would have thought!? Kelly is the most amazing woman in the world and I love her with all of my heart. I love her parents, Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Debs, they haven't kicked me out yet... ha ha! Their whole family is great. My mom Peggy Fauscett is the best mom in the whole wide world and I love her so much. Well, keep checking up on the blog to see what's going on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I am so proud of you, Nathan! What a surprise. You must do this more often. And yes, Kelly is a very special woman but you are special yourself. I am so pleased to know you both. I can't wait to see you two tie the knot! I love you both very much!

Kelly & Nathan said...

We love you too Gina! Wow Nathan...and to think, I didn't even have to pay you for all those nice things you said about me ?? !! ha ha ha! Thank you honey! I love you : )

Debs said...

OH! The Groom is Nathan? I thought it was the other guy! Oops! sorry!

Debs said...

Nathan have you noticed when you and I blogged everyone stopped with the coments? Was it me or you?