Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome...First One


Ok...First off, Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa...we are so grateful to have such wonderful friends that care so much about our special day! She was nice enough to create our blog page and now I'm gonna do my best to do it justice.... I'm even going to try and get Nathan to blog every now and then...wish me luck and bear with me! We want to use this blog to keep you guys informed on our wedding plans and as a way for us to document our exciting journey every step of the way. Please feel free to follow and comment and all that fun stuff! Thanks so much for being a part of our lives as we take this important step together! Today we are in Taylors, South Carolina! Peggy and I surprised Nate when we showed up here this morning! It has been super nice to spend some time together WITHOUT "talking wedding." While planning a wedding is exciting, it is also stressful! We have been blessed with many wonderful friends who have helped to make the process as "stress free" as possible! Hope you enjoy the blog and we would love to hear from you all : )


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly!
I was so blessed to be there (with hundreds of other people) to witness your official engagement and I am very interested in the progression of your plans. I loved the "save the date" magnet.
I love and respect you and Nathan so much and I know this is going to be an awesome journey and adventure. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
This is an awesome idea and the blog is beautiful. Lisa is so talented. I will try to be here often!
Your first comment is sent with lots of love and excitement. God bless you both.
Gina

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is cool! Love you guys...I know..lame comment from me, but thats all i got right now! love ya!

gigi said...

This is going to be cool keeping up with yall through blogging. Look forward to more!
Be happy.

Kelly & Nathan said...

thanks for visiting guys! we love hearing from all of you!