Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blog....please???!! :)

Hello everyone!! So this is just a short blog to encourage participation! As I was watching the live feed and saw all the visitors that we get to the blog I got excited. It is so awesome to see so many visitors..and then I thought to myself..."Self, wonder why a lot of the visitors haven't become "followers" or why they haven't left comments?" I would love to be able to put a name or a face to the many numbers of people that visit the blog! For those of you that don't know me, I am very much a "people person." I love meeting new people ....even the crazy ones (example, Nathan.)LOL.... So I've decided to post a fun blog soon, but in order for it to be fun we are going to need a lot of "follower" participation. The blog is already written and waiting to be posted! So if you visit the blog but have not signed up to be a follower, or have not been feeling too much like participating, please do! Let's see if we can get some more faces on here!! : ) Nathan and I love hearing from you all, and I promise if you comment, we will comment back! As soon as we get some more faces I'm gonna post that blog I was talking about earlier! Hope to see your smiling faces soon : )


12 comments:

Marge said...

Kelly, this is Aunt Margaret. I have tried several times to post a comment to your blogs, but for some reason the system won't let me. I love following it, I especially liked the blog your mom wrote and the one you wrote last week about firsts and lasts. We are so excited about the wedding, and getting to see everyone in the family. I will look forward to the "fun" blog - and I hope this comment posts!!

Margaret

Kelly & Nathan said...

YAY!! It worked! A few people have told me that they have had problems, and I have too...glad it worked this time! I got a comment from you on mom's blog and it was so good to hear from you! I commented back but I don't know if you read it! I miss you all so much, can't wait to see yall!!! :) Thanks so much for your participation!!! *hugs*

Lisa said...

I'm a follower!

Kelly & Nathan said...

yes you are Lisa!! And we love you : )

Unknown said...

I am a follower, too! Can't wait to read the new blog. Can you give us a hint????

Lexa said...

Hey Kelly, I usually don't join these blog things, but I figured I do it for you!! :) I love readin about whats going on, and looking forward to the wedding. Miss and Love ya, Lexa

Lexa said...

Hey Kelly, I don't usually join these things, but I figured I'd do it for you! :) I love keepin up on your plans and what you're doing getting ready for the wedding. We are looking forward to it!! Miss and love ya,
Lexa

Kelly & Nathan said...

See there, Lexa loves us so much she posted twice ; ) Thanks Lexa we love you and miss u very much!! And Gina... No hints, but I think you will have fun with it!

Debs said...

I'm in. It promises to be fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read it!!!

Abraham_Iam said...

I love The Lord with all my heart and I love you all and your families and all that you are doing for the Lord. You have been such a huge blessing to me in getting my life on track with the Lord and out of darkness and back into the Light. Thank you all so much, I can't begin to tell you how much I owe you for your faithfulness to The Lord.

Kelly & Nathan said...

Well thanks so much! That is very kind!