Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Luau!




WOW...I have so much to blog about...its hard to decide which one to post first! I'm gonna keep you waiting on the one I talked about earlier, although I am very gald to see some new faces on the followers list! Thanks guys! Nathan is in Georgia for his vacation and this past Friday we had our first shower! It was a couple's shower hosted by some of my wonderful family and friends! The theme was a luau and we had a blast! Nathan got to meet many of my friends that had not yet had the chance to meet him, and I got to catch up with old friends! It was so great to see all of their faces and hear about the things that have been going on in their lives! We were outside by the pool, which was very nice! The decorations were so cute and very colorful! My Aunt Barbara made a fruit volcano, which was pretty awesome! We chowed down on a Low Country Boil, complete with shrimp, sausage, potatos, and corn....YUMMY! Everyone was dressed in brightly colored clothes, and there was even a hawaiian shirt or two in the crowd! Nathan and I recieved so many wonderful gifts from our friends and family, and we cant wait to put all of them to good use, but the most precious gift of all was the time and effort put in by all of the people who gave and attended the shower! We are soooo blessed and we love all of you very very much! I decided to post a few pics form the Luau...Enjoy!








Me and my beautiful Mom






Chad And Grandaddy...Doing what they do best ; )




Fruit Volcano







Low Country Boil








Ms. Peggy...Looking at crazy Nate no doubt!! LOL






Me and My gorgeous Sister-in-law




Our Cake


M-n-M : )





PS....IF you have more pics send them to me!! I'm missing alot of folks in these pics!





2 comments:

Debs said...

Dad and I had a blast. Can't wait until the next event!

Kelly & Nathan said...

us too!! It was nice to see all the family and friends!!