Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update....

Ok...Well first off I want to thank you all for your votes! Looks like most of you guys are thinking that number 1 is the winner, with number 8 running a close second! And Gina is right folks...you will all have to wait until November 28th to see the actual pick! The big day is quickly approaching and we could not be more thrilled, excited...and a little nervous! LOL...This past weekend I got to spend some time with many of my closest freinds for a girls weekend, and we had a blast! Hopefully I can get some pics of the bash posted soon for all of you to "enjoy".... Nathan has promised me that he is blogging later today, so lets see if we can encourage him to get it done!!!!! He needs a little "push" every now and then ; ) The Isaccs will be playing in GEORGIA this weekend which is actually pretty rare! They will be in Macon, which is pretty close to home for me, and of course, I will be attending! If you are anywhere within driving distance I would surely love to see you there! Im super excited about seeing Nathan, as well as many of our friends who will be attending! My parents are going as well so if you are attending and haven't gotten the chance to meet them, they'd love to meet you...and so would I! Lately we have been putting the finishing touches on our plans for the big day, and it seems like there is still sooo much left to do! I will be moiving back home to Vidalia at the end of this month which will be good so that Mom and I can finish getting everything all finished up....but at the same time it will also be sad...can't think about that part now : ( Alrighty...Lets see if Nate will blog today, and then hopefully I can get those pics up soon! Love you all and hope to see you very soon!







No comments: